Talha

Your welcome,

by the way

I said how

To find the original content you can use the subtiddlerfields operator
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#subtiddlerfields%20Operator> but you need to know
the plugin it belongs to
Since we "*need to know the plugin it belongs to*“

If you know the plugin eg core, [[$:/core]plugintiddlers[]]
Helps you find the "shadow" tiddlers within it

But if you know the shadow tiddler
and want to find its plugin source use the shadowsource operator
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#shadowsource%20Operator>

Regards
Tony