If you want tiddler titles, only with the tag Journal, and not any which
has any other additional tag

<$list filter="[tag[Journal]]">
   <$list filter="[all[current]get[tags]match[Journal]]" variable=nul>

   </$list>
</$list>

The innerlist tests that the current tiddlers "tags field", which is after
all a field as well, only matches Journal.

In this case you do not need to name the tag that it should not have, this
is not any additional tag,

Regards
Tony