Morgaine,

I support marks suggestion, the wikis then appear on a folder under the top
wikis IP/Port address. Then you need only one IP address:port

A Couple of big tips I found are as follow, just ask if you want more
details. I have assumed a certain level of knowledge in my reply, so I am
happy to provide more info.

When loading node you can provide an address

Local host addresses

   - When using local host addresses very few applications realise
   127.0.0.1 is the first of millions or addresses
   - This means you can get a server to listen at Server at addresses such
   as 127.0.4.85
   - If you do this you can use the port 80 and need not provide the port
   number in the address bar (no competition for this valuable address.
   - You can even give such addresses a pseudo DNS name in the hosts file
   eg: bob.local 127.0.4.85
   - Thus all addresses will be bob.local/wikiname
   - This will allow you to change the IP address, even move the server to
   another computer if desired and all your addresses remain valid.

Using listen 0.0.0.0

   - Using this address makes the server available on a the LAN
   - It simply acquires an available port on all IP addresses assigned to
   the host
   - In windows and I am sure other platforms
      - You can assign additional IP addresses on the computer
      - Rather than use 0.0.0.0 use one of these additional IP addresses
      (Commonly taken from a static IP address range)

Using the information above I have a setup where my bob server exists
locally at

   - bob.local then the subwikis at b <http://127.0.4.85:8081/Sessions#>
   ob.local/wikname
   - Or http://127.0.4.85:8081/ and http://127.0.4.85:8081/wikiname

and simultaneously exists on the LAN at

   - http://192.168.1.85/ and http://192.168.1.85/wikiname (The additional
   IP Address on my computer)

With my own DNS this becomes

   - http://bob.lan and http://bob.lan/wikiname

A Key advantage is the wikis can now always be addressed the same including
links to tiddlers etc.., even If I move he server to another computer on
the LAN.

Regards
Tony