I have created a tiddler that contains two substories. The code I used, I
just copied it from Tiddlywiki.com

The problem I encounter is that when I click on the first link to expand
[[Flowchart]],  *both substories expand*, at the same time and with the
same [[Flowchart]] substory. The same behaviour occurs with the second
substory [[Pareto chart]].

Is there a way to *expand one substory only*.

Bear in mind, I am not a programmer, all can do is copy/paste code.

See code below:

<$navigator story="MySubStoryList" history="MySubHistoryList">
[[Flowchart]]
<$list filter="[list[MySubStoryList]]" history="MySubHistoryList">
<$button message="tm-close-tiddler"
class="tc-btn-invisible">{{$:/core/images/close-button}}</$button> <$view
field="title"/>
<$transclude mode=block/>
</$list>
</$navigator>

<$navigator story="MySubStoryList" history="MySubHistoryList">
[[Pareto Chart]]