Springer,

A new plugin has  been recently developed by Devin Weaver (sukima) which
addresses what you want. It warps the amazing reveal.js
(https://revealjs.com/) library into a Tiddlywiki plugin to create slides
with auto play and many other features. Find
it https://sukima.github.io/tiddlywiki-reveal-js/

I think Tiddlywiki+Reveal.js is an amazing integration put Tiddlywiki at
top of HTML5 slideshow tools. While it is not as simple as Tiddlyshow (
https://kookma.github.io/Tiddlyshow/) but it has many unique features like
auto play, vertical slides, animation, fragmentation, effects, ....

Atro