@talha, Thanks for the response. But I think I could've phrased my query
better.

Context:

   - Only hard links can be used to generate Backlinks.
   https://tiddlywiki.com/static/backlinks%2520Operator.html
      -  I am able to view the backlinks for the hard links.
      - Links generated by macros are soft links.
   https://tiddlywiki.com/static/Hard%2520and%2520Soft%2520Links.html

End goal:

   - Ability to generate backlinks for transclusion.
      - Ways to achieve:
         - Create an empty text link ( using [[|Tiddler]]) every time while
         transcluding.
            - Repetitive, undesirable.
         - Create a macro that generates the link and transcludes the
         tiddler.
            - \define link_and_transclue(tiddler) [[|$tiddler$]] {{tiddler}}
            - Not possible because the generated link is a soft link;
            backlinks not detected.
         - Modify the backlink generation mechanism to consider the
         transclusion syntax.
            - I don't have sufficient knowledge. Seems complicated on the
            first look of backlinks-indexer.js.
         - Create a new transclusion-backlink mechanism analogous to the
         existing backlink mechanism
            - As mentioned earlier, the lack of expertise.
         - Use freelinks
            - Not preferred due to ambiguity with "mentions".

Example:

tiddlerA = Some text
tiddlerB = {{tiddlerA}}

Goal: List tiddlerB among the tiddlerA's backlinks