Tejasvi,

In someways the answer is no, but there are plenty of alternatives.

Perhaps if your arbitrary number is still below a limit
\define mymacro(p1 p2 p3 p4 p5 p6 p7 p8 p9)
The parameters will be populated in the order they are given (as per Erics
post that got here before me)

The other is to design you macro so you call it once for each parameter (if
possible)

If your list of parameters is already delimited in some way you can pass
them in a single parameter and split them in the macro you called,

   - eg with the split operator.
   - If they are titles obeying the rules "enlist" will turn a "list" of
   titles in each title (Deals with comas, spaces and [[tiddler names]]
   - Using """your list """ the triple quotes supports lists containing
   quotes.

However one trick is not to pass the parameter at all. Inside a macro you
can refer to $(variablename)$ to use substitution and most probably the
usual <<variablename>>

In many ways it depends in what form your arbitrary set of items is already
in. Perhaps tell us.

Regards
Tony