With the plethora of awesome customized versions of tiddlywiki.... I'm
wondering how many of you use just the core version of tiddly wiki? My fear
with using some of the customized ones is that they are awesome for a few
months until they are no longer updated.

Does anyone share these same fears? Who else out there is only using
TiddlyWIki core?
I'm a new tiddlywiki user and just getting started. Its awesome to have a
lot of options, but I'm just not sure where to invest my time.