You may wish to look into Abegos FormTiddlerPlugin
(+DataTiddlerPlugin) to create forms that are more easily filled in in
view-mode. It makes a structured data approach easier. The
StandardSections can be made as separate forms. Several such can be
combined int o a bigger template.
(One difficulty I'm wrestling with myself is hwo to automatically make
content in form elements into tags, though.)

HTH