Sorry Saq, doesn't work either.

You can download a copy of the TW from http://cultconv.com/TLSConsignment.html

bobj

On 17/9/20 10:12 pm, Saq Imtiaz wrote:
Try:
<$list filter="[[$artworkID$]!is[blank]]" variable="not_blank">
   <$list filter="[tag[Names]!tag[Index]!match<currentTiddler>contains:artwork_id[$artID$]]">
      <$view field="person_name"/><br/>
  </$list>
</$list>

If you still have issues, it would be a lot easier to assist if you could post a copy of your file where we can test things.

--
Dr Bob Jansen

In line with the Australian anti-spam legislation, if you wish to receive no further
email from me, please send me an email with the subject "No Spam"