On Friday, September 18, 2020 at 6:39:50 AM UTC-7, Sapphireslinger wrote:

> How do I tweak this for journal entries? My journal entries are also
> tagged with year and month and "Journal", so I tried to turn this into a
> table of contents for my journal entries like so:

This filter is wrong...

>             <$list filter="[tag<year>tag<month>has[tag="Journal"]sort[
> title]]">

The has[...] operator just checks to see if a specified field name exists
in the tiddler.  You can't use it to check the value of that field.

To check to see if a tiddler has a particular tag, use the tag[...] filter,
just as you have for the <year> and <month>.  Thus:
<$list filter="[tag<year>tag<month>tag[Journal]sort[title]]">
Note the use of [...] to enclose a literal value "Journal", rather than the
<...> syntax which is for reference to the value of a variable.

enjoy,
-e