Thanks Ste and TT. After recovering from the bad bit of COVID in June I've had
a couple of minor relapses which suggest that I might have a degree of "long
COVID". Definitely not as bad as some of the stories I have read, and I'm
learning to manage it. I've been working away on Federatial client work and on
TW5 (see https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commits/master and associated
GitHub threads). Most importantly, I was able to spend plenty of time over the
summer with friends and family, making the most of the opportunity before
things get difficult again.

As to moving to Oxford, I warmly encourage it! It's a glorious city that is
functionally a suburb of London while being riddled with rivers and green
spaces.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--