Jos,

In addition to tiddlyServer to server and save single file wikis;

   - if you have a PHP host you can use tw-receiver
   - You can host single file wikis on git hub and save with the correct
   credentials eg https://anthonymuscio.github.io/
   - If you have the bob or bob.exe it now provides a way to serve and save
   single file wikis
   - Noteself saved to pounchDB (Bowser storage) and counchDB

But Bob also allows you export the current node wiki to a single file wiki.

Regards
Tony