Hi
It is not a big deal but I have noticed that when I enter Scottish surnames
- MacInnes for instance Tiddlywiki sets up a link automatically which leads
to a requestor asking me if I want to create a new tiddler of that name.

I just wondered if anyone else sees this behaviour and if so then whether
Mac is a reserved word?

I will live with it - just curiosity really.

Jon