Joshua, thanks for providing and caring for JsonMangler. Two stupid noob
questions.

- couldn't "compareindex[]" be achieved with getindex[]compare[]? Or have I
got something wrong?
- is something like  [[Test]compareindex:<myIndex>:number:eq[3]]  legit?
e.g. when I want to dynamically create the field name?

Thanks, Werner

joshua....@gmail.com schrieb am Sonntag, 27. September 2020 um 01:32:15
UTC+2: