Does this import problem sound familiar to you?

Every time I try to import anything, the same long import list appears.
This happened after I tried to import Stroll. This may not have anything to
do with Stroll, but I had just grabbed everything in Stroll and dragged it
over from (https://giffmex.org/stroll/empty.html), and this same import
list keeps returning.

Is there a tiddler I can delete that re-establishes a blank default list of
tiddlers to import (default to shadow tiddler)?