hi! just following up on this. Anyone know what could be the cause of the
xmlhttp errors? I am now getting the errors on my domain server
(www.rikasukenik.com) when I build the tiddlers in seperate files and when
I build the tiddlers in 1 file.

Looking at the build command, it's
using $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/tiddlyweb/save/offline so perhaps there's
something going on with that plugin? I thought maybe I'd disable it, but
the warning on tiddlywiki for disabling that plugin is ominous (can't
re-enable it using the browser). Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot? Thank
you!