Thank you. I could use a lot of help with everything. I'm not a programmer
- I  just play around with things sometimes. The javascript is all very
hacky and it would be nice to offer the cors as an option instead of having
it hard-coded.  I can share what I have on github if you or anyone else is
interested.

I have not tried anything other than Firefox on Windows 10.

Here's an image of the fields I am grabbing.  I decided to hide the
tiddlers as system tiddlers and use the caption field for display. Also
changed to using the URL as the unique identifier instead of the html title
tag.

There is a major downside - since you can't catch CORS errors in
javascript, I'm not sure how to notify the user if the bookmarking fails
for that reason.  Specifically there is a problem with bookmarking Github
pages - they are blocking the javascript and I get an error: " Content
Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at
inline (“script-src”)." I'm not sure if that can be overcome yet.

But over-all I'm happy with how well it works.  Just browse and click to
bookmark.  Then use all of the tools available in TiddlyWiki to organize
your bookmarks. It's slightly less convenient than the built-in bookmarks
library but vastly more powerful.