Yeah, the moment I want to get into more complicated columns and
information, especially with on-going maintenance of record-esque tiddlers,
I immediately go to HTML tables.  So much easier.

Dinky short-term one-shots with two columns, at most four if they have very
compact info, wikitext/markdown is good enough for quick and dirty and
low-overhead; otherwise, YUCK.