On mobile. Looks good. I can drag things round nicely.
 The columns button doesn't seem to make any difference.
I set it to one thinking that would push everything into a single column
but it remained at two.
I also couldn't drag to an extra column for 3 or more, but that's probably
not a bad thing on mobile.
Ste