Hi Dear Jeremy,

 I hope you are fine, doing well!

That is great news to have TW 5.1.23 soon released. Thank you for all your
efforts.

Minor suggestion: while it is announced for a new banner artwork, is it
possible to list those new features that need documentation and volunteers
help with that!
I note some new features may need a minimum documentation and more examples
e.g. new format:date[]

By the way I really appreciate your time and talent for bringing us a new
TW release this amazing piece of work.

Stay healthy!

--Atro