On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 7:04:15 PM UTC+1, Mark S. wrote:

> I can understand that something with async might not go into the core, but
> if the saver could alternate that would work also and wouldn't require a
> saver to wait for another.

I think alternating is too confusing and error-prone. You manually have to
save 2 times.

The biggest advantage of the PR is, that you can define 2 or more savers to
be active at the same time.
eg: If I store to WebDav I can also store with browser AddOn.

I didn't test the PR yet ... but I probably should.

-m