Oh no worries! This is no rush for me. I'm just fiddling to polish my
workflow, so don't make this any kind of priority.

As for the additional project you've referenced, that also looks very
promising. I'll poke around with it some too! It's really neat to see all
the directions you can take a TiddlyWiki file.

Thanks for everyone.