Hi,

I have quite big wiki with a lot of jpg files. I recently faced some memory
issues, so I thought, that moving all media files to external location
might improve the way this wiki works.

In version 1.4.0 of Bob Linux, there was button in settings called ""Make
images external" and if I remember correctly it was doing the thing I want
to do now, but the problem is, that I cannot locate a similar button in
version 1.6.0 of Bob Linux server.

Anyone has a clue, how can I do that?