Jed,

I will keep that in mind. The main cause was when I caused a Javascript
error, or needed an emergency save of updates. That is when I found I was
corrupting Bob by reimporting them as tiddlers, hence the filter. My
emergency filter I use on all wikis now has this filter that excludes the
bob tiddlers so it is universal. I install it as needed from a bookmarklet

Regards
Tony