Hi, I've been trying to achieve something using state tiddlers, but couldn't make it work.

1. How could I calculate something based on transcluded tiddler? I have a state tiddler that contains dynamic values and I want to use it with calculated output; Something like {{Tiddler}}/2. I tried <$text text={{{ {{Tiddler}} +[divide[2]] }}}> but it didn't work.

2. It is more like a mathematic question, but will it be possible to get a decreasing value when state tiddler is increasing? For example, when state tiddler value is ...10, 12, 14... I would like to get calculated output of ...8, 7, 6...

3. I'd like to set a text to show when a state tiddler is empty, and when state tiddler contains a value it shows that value instead of default text. So basically {{stateTiddler}}is[empty]then[defaultText]else{{stateTiddler}} something like that.

I would appreciate any help.