teo

There is classes related to this however a quicker method is to give your
text tiddlers the class field of any text tiddler and provide a named class
you have defined in a tiddler which selects a non monospaced font. ie we
add a local tiddler variation rather than modify it globally. However you
could also make a button to add the special class to all tiddlers with the
type text/plain.

That is a quick answer but I am happy to research it further, however some
members know css much better.

Tones