Folks,

   - I just noticed (by mistake) if a button tiddler, rather than an icon
   tiddler, is provided to a button as the icon eg
   "$:/core/ui/Buttons/new-here" rather than say
   "$:/core/images/new-here-button" the icon is still displayed and the
   "$:/core/ui/Buttons/new-here" activated on click.
      - This could have interesting possibilities.

Tones