Thanks to this community I installed Timimi on Firefox and made it work.

Now, when I save the Tiddly Wiki, I find many backups of the same Tiddly.
But I want just one save as I find all of this confusing.

So my need is:
When I save my Tiddly no copies are saved.
My Tidly is always saved on the same file, so I find only one file in the
folder (I open Tiddly on iPhone, iPad and Mac, so having several backups
confuse me since I can't remember which one was the last one).

I checked the settings in Timimi, but I wasn't able to understand how to
configure properly.

Any tips?