Say if I have some tiddlers arranged something like
$:/Chapter1
$:/Chapter1/Section1
$:/Chapter1/Section2
$:/Chapter1/Section3

And I would like to display them in tabs within the $:/Chapter1 tiddler to
show all of the sections, but also trim off the first part of the path (so
only show tab headings of Section1, Section2, etc. instead of the full
$:/Chapter1/Section1),

Is there any easy away to do something like <<tabs
tabsList:"[removeprefix[$:/Chapter1/]]">> ?  If I do this though, it
creates tabs with names "Section1", but there is nothing there because it
is trying to show "Section1" and not "$:/Chapter1/Section1"

Thanks,
David