Hello Tones,

Thank you for the input. I did notice that the issue with spaces in tags
was of my own doing, apparently I messed something up when I was trying to
make drag-and-dropping from list to list to remove the tag of the old list
and replace it with the tag of the new list.

Everything is working now in an empty tiddlywiki!

I was thinking of not messing with the drag-and-drop macro and just figure
out how to make a filter which only gives me the tiddlers I want. I have
been trying to figure out how I can make a filter which returns tiddlers
with tag "Task", but only if there are no other tags. So if I have a
tiddler "Parent" with a tag "Task" and a tiddler "Child" with tags "Parent"
and "Task", then the filter would only give me the "Parent" tiddler. Seems
like a very simple thing but I can't figure it out. I was hoping I could've
just made a filter that finds all the tiddlers with the tag "Task" and then
removes everything that has any tags in addition to "Task".

Any ideas? :)

-Petri