I get the following:
C:\Users\Fred>tiddlywiki mynewwiki --listen
 syncer-server-filesystem: Dispatching 'save' task: $:/StoryList
Serving on http://127.0.0.1:8080
(press ctrl-C to exit)

Ha. I see that now when I navigate to the IP address, I see the new wiki
page!
I tried adding a new tiddler and confirmed that the new tiddler has been
saved!

I notice node.js is doing the work in whatever directory the command line
goes to by default. If my goal is to sneeker-net myNewWiki between two
separate PC's, should I perform the server tasks in the same removable
drive path or does it make any difference? Seems to me all I need is a
server with Node.js and a copy of TiddlyWiki running on each.

Thanks for your help today.