Atro,

Actually, I already had added all the more-or-less finished logo candidates
I've seen so far (though some hadn't appeared on the Recent list because I
dragged them in as images, and so the tiddlers lacked modification date
until I added fields, etc.).

But I had been thinking about converting to vertical tabs or TOC display,
so I went ahead and did that based on your nudge.

As for making the site open to future competitions, I'm happy to do so down
the line if it's useful to folks, though hopefully 5.1.24 won't need to be
coming down the pike in too much of a hurry. ;)