Jeremy ...
* The beginnings of support for switchable page templates (referred to as
layouts), which will give us a route to introduce a more modern alternative
layout

I noticed that. I think its a very good step. Alongside what PMario is
doing to greatly expand WikiText, the fluidity of the visuals in TW will
being to approach the flex the more programmatic aspects have. I seriously
believe "looks" matter. They are never really passive. They help shape good
realization.

Thanks!
Best wishes
TT