Hi Jutta

I’ve been able to make one quick adjustment to fix the handling of dates
between 0 and 100AD:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/fe8606759ebf1db50c57a2e779b086a6d7df2ae6

<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/commit/fe8606759ebf1db50c57a2e779b086a6d7df2ae6>

You can try it out on the prerelease here:

https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease <https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease>

I’ll have a look to see if we can do something about handling negative dates
correctly.

Best wishes

Jeremy.