JD - I think your theme is amazing! It is so fun to work with and it is so
easy to make things look great!

A small suggestion (which I guess would apply to tiddlywiki in general, not
just the mono theme) from me is to enhance the print css a little:) After
some fiddling, I find this nice:

@media print {
@page {
  size: A4;
  margin: 2cm;
}
.tc-sidebar-scrollable, .tc-topbar, .tc-tiddler-controls{
  display: none !important;
}
.tc-titlebar, .tc-tiddler-title{
  position: static;