Lots of good stuff in this article, "'Real' Programming is an Elitist Myth"

https://www.wired.com/story/databases-coding-real-programming-myth/

This is the part that made me think of Tiddlywiki:

*Code culture can be solipsistic and exhausting. Programmers fight over
semicolon placement and the right way to be object-oriented or functional
or whatever else will let them feel in control and smarter and more
economically safe, and always I want to shout back: Code isn't enough on
its own. We throw code away when it runs out its clock; we migrate data to
new databases, so as not to lose one precious bit. Code is a story we tell
about data.*

With Tiddlywiki, people who own the data also own the code and can do with
it what they want, like the non-programmer programmers mentioned in the
story.