Thanks Springer, Atronoush,

I think it's no problem for people to make multiple entries. There's perhaps an
argument against making two entries that are very similar in case it splits the
vote.

I'll send out the voting form tomorrow.

> @Jeremy, the wiki by Springer has all the candidates

It also has designs that aren't intended to be entered, so I am working from
the attachments to this thread.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--