Hi Mohammad

We use those brackets because the first column is supposed to be a listing of
attribute names but the entry here is not an actual attribute name, but a
phrase specifying a set of names. We use the curly braces to indicate that the
item is a description of an item, rather than the item itself.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston