We would need to see the folder structure to troubleshoot. I have a feeling
the directory path is not correct. Where on disk is this tiddlywiki.info
file located within your folder structure?

For example, if your folder structure is so that the "tiddlywiki.files"
config file is inside a folder within your "wikiFolder/tiddlers" folder,
like so

wikiFolder
|-- tiddlywiki.info
|-- NotesVault/
|-- tiddlers/
|----NotesImport/
|------tiddlywiki.files

Then the tiddlywiki.files data is being loaded from
"wikifolder/tiddlers/NotesImport/tiddlywiki.files", and so the path back to
the vault has to include 2 "move up one level" relative shortcuts: `
"path": "../../NotesVault"  `.

With only a single "../" in the relative path, the path pointer is inside"
the "wikiFolder/tiddlers/" directory....

I hope this example helps.

Best,
Joshua Fontany