If you encounter a non-functioning, corrupt standalone TiddlyWiki HTML file, a
good first line of attack is to try to import the file into a blank TiddlyWiki.
If the tiddler listing shows up then you can try first try importing all the
tiddlers and saving, and then testing. If it doesn’t work, you can
progressively remove tiddlers from the import to narrow down the specific
tiddlers causing the problem.

Best iwshes

Jeremy.