On Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 10:25:18 PM UTC-8 muynars...@gmail.com
wrote:

> I run its Node.js version... I need a way to generate the HTML file
> automatically instead of manually clicking on the "save changes" button...
> I've tried looking for the command-line options

The command-line option you want is "--build <target>", where the <target>
is defined in the tiddlywiki.info file.  For more info, see
https://tiddlywiki.com/#tiddlywiki.info%20Files.  Specifically, the example
tiddlywiki.info file, where it shows:
"build": {
"--rendertiddler","$:/core/save/all","index.html","text/plain"]
}

Thus, with the above definition, the command line would be:
tiddlywiki --build index

enjoy,
-e