Hi,

I've been working lately on a new version of my Notebook theme.

The theme has evolved quite a bit, and is now available with 2 colour
palettes. While it hasn't reached v1.0 yet, I would consider it stable
enough for general usage.

A demo and installation instructions can be found here:

  https://nicolas.petton.fr/tw/notebook.html

If you find a bug or missing feature, contributions are welcome!
The theme is released under MIT, and is hosted on GitHub at

  https://github.com/NicolasPetton/notebook

Cheers,
Nico