I've used the node.js server version of tiddlywiki and been able to
download a bunch of tiddlers in JSON format, but I was wondering if it's
possible to use some sort filter query to return the tiddlers in JSON
format via a REST API or something like that?

For instance I might want to use a filter like [tag[cheese]tag[wine]] and
get back only the tiddlers tagged with cheese and wine?