Hi Mohammad, Joshua

This is the old chestnut of the confusing fact that there are two distinct
types of SVG images, and they behave differently, and are defined differently.
The core images are actually SVG elements designed to be transcluded directly
into HTML documents; that’s what enables us to recolour these images with CSS.
Full SVG images are XML documents with an embedded SVG element containing the
image. They are displayed with the img tag, or as here, via CSS properties. It
is not possible to use an SVG fragment as an image is the crucial thing.

We try to explain it in the docs here:

https://tiddlywiki.com/#Using%20SVG

Best wishes

Jeremy