Just to add that the library is designed to encode/compress JSON so that it can
be more efficiently stored in URLs. It avoids characters that have to be
escaped when URI encoded. So it is not exactly a general purpose JSON
compression library; for that straightforward ZIP compression would seem to
make more sense.

Best wishes

Jeremy