For those who may be interested, many people requested that Relink be able
to handle renaming titles of nested directory tiddlers associated with a
renamed tiddler.

Here it is. Relink-titles, the supplemental plugin
<https://flibbles.github.io/tw5-relink/#Plugins%2FTitles>.

It also allows for custom rename rules based on filters, as well as rules
introduced by 3rd party plugins.

Currently, the only built in rule is the directory tree one. I couldn't
think of any others that people would generally want. If you know of any,
let me know.

-Flibbles