Hi Sylvain

> Even if you convert to path rather than manage it as a text object?
> And if needed, use after https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/
> <https://jakearchibald.github.io/svgomg/> ?

Converting text to a path is definitely necessary if one wants to have control
over how an image will be displayed in other browsers. In this case though,
it’s fine for these images to be PNGs and so I didn’t worry about it.

SVGOMG has been subsumed into the very marvellous Squoosh, a general purpose
image compression tool for raster and vector images:

https://squoosh.app/

Best wishes

Jeremy