Hi Soren

If you’re working on Node.js then the easiest way to approach this might be to
set up two wiki folders with the same content (see how editions/tw5.com-server
inherits the content from editions/tw5.com in the core repo), with one of them
lacking the KaTeX plugin. You’d then use that wiki for your static renderings.

Best wishes

Jeremy