I'd like to define a tiddler.  Let's call it MessWithYourFolder.  Imagine
this tiddler contains something like:

blah-blah
Navigate to C:\{FOLDER_NAME}
blah2-blah2

I'd like to transclude it from one tiddler and tell it to replace
{FOLDER_NAME} with "Bob's Folder".  I'd like to transclude it from another
tiddler and tell it to replace {FOLDER_NAME} with "Mary's Folder".

I'm thinking it is something like:

   - {{MessWithYourFolder|Bob's Folder}}
   - {{MessWithYourFolder|Mary's Folder}}

When I read about parametric transclusion, it's over my head.  What's the
simplest syntax to define a tiddler to be transcluded with a single
variable value to be replaced when transcluded, and how do you transclude
that tiddler.

TIA